Your website is the foundation for your online presence.
Create a website that is designed for your existing and prospective customers to use.
If your business has an existing website, it might be time for an update or a complete redesign.
Unless you’re a web designer, I highly recommend outsourcing the creation of your website to an experienced person or firm.
1. Decide what your customers need from your website.
2. Register a domain name that’s easy to remember and then select a web host.
Choose a domain name, and register it online.
3. Hire an expert to help build your website.
4. Use keywords throughout your web copy.
5. Publish your site by uploading it online.
6. Test your website for usability.
8. Implement a system for tracking traffic on your website.
The world of online marketing can be a confusing and challenging place, but the best strategies start with a strong, user-friendly website.